Monday, March 24, 2008

Goodbye to old man winter from Old Irish!!

Old Irish has enjoyed all he can stand of old man winter. When we get back to Lincoln I expect temperatures in the upper 70's and the grass, though I hate mowing it to get green. Michigan is a wonderful place to visit in the summer although I wish God had placed Chicago a few miles west of the freeway. That's usually my thrill ride. I enjoyed spending Easter with Colleen and her family. The bunny left an abundance of goodies for the kids. Guess he did have a snowmobile after all! The name of this BLOG is Blarney, so I guess I will have to learn how to tell those little white lies the Irish are famous for. That will be hard after the upbringing I've had!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Way to post, Dad!

Keep it up, make sure to reminisce a LOT.

Love ya!
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Keep blogging Grandpa!

-Kellie

Colleen said...

Hello, are you out there? Are you totally lost? I love you!

Colleen

Anonymous said...

I though I left a message yesterday, but I guess it didn't take. Great job Dad!

-Kellie