Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm back!!!! Now that we are back in the real midwest( Never did figure out why they call Michigan and Ohio the midwest) the warm weather I ordered has turned to winter temperatures. Apparently some one didn't listen to my supplication. I volunteered at the County City bldg. today.Directed many people to the Marriage license room and to the Judges chambers. I am amazed at the differances in ages of the people getting married. Most are young but some are in their fiftys and sixties. Many of the young ones already have children. I'm finally getting over the jet lag from all the trips. Next trip is to Bentonville Arkansas for the annual autum leaf china collectors convention. We usually have a great time seeing old friends and checking out the sights. The convention is in June. It should be warm by then!! Had a great time in Florida. Got a sunburn but no pain. I think I'm going to like having my own web sight. Still have to figure out a few things. It will get better as I go along, I hope! Till then. Old Irish

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Deleted my comment, I see how you are! I think it's time Grandpa gets his very own computer!

Love ya,
Colleen

Colleen said...

Dad, do you want to retain your housing (facilities,) or your mental and physical capabilities (faculties?)

Love ya,
Colleen

Colleen said...

Okay, last comment!

In your facts about you, you left out one of the most important things!!! Ummm... you're Irish??? You're also funny, sweet, sleepy and hungry.

Love ya,
Colleen

Anonymous said...

I do not know why this isn't taking my comments, but dad, I wanted to tell you that this is the third time I am posting!

-Kellie (your favorite...wait, that's Shannon!)

Anonymous said...

Just found out you had a blog. Good for you.
I'll be looking for all that blarny. Will you be driving or flying to Bentonville? If you are driving you will be close to Joplin. Drop in and say "Howdy".
Donata

Colleen said...

Old Irish,

Now you need a 'Dislikes' list. You can start with Bill Callahan and end with Michigan!

Your 5th favorite,
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Love you dad! Thanks for the HUG today!

-Kellie