I was thinking about writing a new blog. You know I am aging and have artheritic hands so I need to keep my stories short. From some of the comments I get all I would have to say is something stupid I have done in my past. It makes me wonder if they read the whole story. I have done a lot of stupid things from my youth up to the present. Some of them I probably would not put on a blog. I do have lots of stories to tell and I hope some of the readers find them interesting or enjoyable to read. One thing for sure. I was not a perfect angel growing up. I'm not sure I am done growing up. Anyway I will be blogging again shortly. I tried the response to the trivia question on Jerrys entry on the family forum but it wouldn't take my entry. I'm not up to writing it again. Maybe Jerry will tell his story. In the meantime if any readers would like to tell of something stupid they have done in their life, feel free to mention it on my blog. They say Confession is good for the soul. Works for me.
Old Irish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Grandpa, I understand your topic too well. Sometimes it is in the comments for you and sometimes in the workplace for me. It is that you mean to make one point and viewers pick up on something else. Ain't nothin stupid if you got something to say. Afterall, it is for you !!
Post a Comment