I've had a cardio-conversion before so I thought this one would be a piece of cake, but I was DEAD wrong.
What I remember from my experience: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What finally happened after they performed CPR:
____________________________(beep)___________________________________________________________ (beep) ______________________________________________(beep...beep)_____________________________________________________________(beep...beep)_____________________________(b-b-b-beep)_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________(beep... beep beep)________________________________(beep, beep,beep,)_______________________(beep, beep, beep)
R-r-r-r-r-r-r.... beep beep beep...
I didn't feel a thing, but I sure put my family through Hell. I'm glad I'm here to talk about it, though.
-Old Irish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad you're here to talk about it too, Bob! Hope you are feeling okay today. I've been thinking about you all.
Sure glad you can joke about it .. Wasn't so funny on the other side of that door.
You scared the _ _ _ _ out of me !!
Now that you're alive, you need to tell more stories...
More stories would be nice. I love to hear them. (when you are feeling up to it)
Glad you survived and can tell more!!
God is good.
HIS love endures forever.
J-bug
Post a Comment