When Arnold Swartzenager decided to run for Governor of California many rumors about him came out in the press. One of them was the accusation that he had groped a number of women in his past. It didn't hurt his chances to get elected governor, in fact it might have helped him by all of the free name recognation it caused. I sure hope my wife isn't planning on running for some political office and instead simply made an honest mistake at the rehab place on friday morning. I'm sure most of you know I had an experiance with blurred vision the week before. I know I told her it had returned to normal. At least I think I told her my vision had returned to normal. Now I'm not so sure. Her progress with the foot healing has been painfully slow but we did find out she can drive the truck. But now, even though she can drive it is probably in my best interest to keep taking her to rehab. Usually when we get her checked in I can catch my morning nap. Do you know how difficult it is to sleep with one eye open? Also its hard to sleep with all that giggleing going on. I think I heard the gropee asking if his next appointments could be the same time and day as THAT WOMAN. When I coded at theheart hospital last October she really got after me for what I put her through. I thought wow shes really going to miss me when I'm gone. I thought about how lonely she will be, but now I know she wont have much trouble finding a replacement. I just hope she takes the time to introduce herself. At least I know she has HANDS ON EXPERIANCE!
I still love you Swedeheart and I hope your vision gets better too. Maybe when the feet are both fixed and healed we can stay away from temptations of rehab. Unless you get carpal tunnel in your wrists which while painful for you might make it easier to sleep at the rehab place.
P.S. I think the one lady did leave for a while and came back in a different skirt.
Old Irish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
I think you got her back in every way possible, Dad. You must add that if people don't know what you're talking about, they can find the original story here:
http://grandmasgotablog.blogspot.com/2009/04/dig-me-hole.html
Now, I must go change... but you have both "Made my day." Hee-hee.
i love it - thanks for another laugh!!!!!!!!!
Dad,
Just when I think you will never blog again, here you go. They just keep getting better and better!
Love you much, and keep the mini-strokes and near death experiences to a miniumum!
-Kellie
Gee, guys, maybe it is just a vision problem--need an eye exam?? Most likely it is a case of creature habits--you have always sat in that spot ergo the body in your spot is YOU. Works for me!!! Was great to see you both yesterday, sorry I didn't get to say "bye"--I'll do it twice the next time!! Sherry
UPDATE ME!!!
Signed,
Your Blog
Post a Comment