Just sitting here waiting till Colleen gets home safely. Talked to her from Charlotte N.C. She will get home early in the morning. She's tanned, rested, and ready to go! Friday she is heading to Lincoln for the spring game. We will be sitting on the 50 yard line ten rows up. I wish!!! We have general admission seats and hope we all can sit together. I'm real excited since Bo took over as head coach. The last four years have been more of a penance than excitement for us. I was afraid I would be on the other side of the grass before I could be proud of the Huskers again. I like the way Bo and his asst. coaches are doing things.
I watched Spencer play today. They were behind 12 to 7 with a minute and a half to play when they went down the field in two plays and a penalty and won 13 to 12. I about froze to death but I'm glad I was there. They have improved a lot since last fall. Next will be baseball. He keeps the Grandparents busy if we try to see all the games. I was his age (9) when I started to play baseball. They called us Pee Wee midgets. when I started. I played till I was twenty. I really enjoyed baseball back then but dont watch Major League baseball till the playoffs. College Football is my favorite now. Got to go now. Go Big Red!! Old Irish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wish they played their football games when it was warmer. Then I would go. A day like yesterday and I can't even enjopy it.
Bobbie
Best football you've seen in four years, eh Dad?
Getting excited for Nebraska, now, tickets are already in the car! Or we could scalp them for four times what we paid...
Nah.
New post please. It's been five days.
He only got to see Spencer blitz once. The week before, the other team double teemed him, because his blitz was kicking!
-Kellie
p.s. next week he's at QB!
Umm, 8 days and counting. I know you're busy and all (ahem) but I'm ready for another story.
Ten days. Tell a story already, even the Patriarch did on the family site.
Post a Comment